For the care and comfort of all our guests, The Edwards Waterhouse Inn has adopted the following policies. By securing a reservation, the guest is acknowledging that they have read and agree with our stated policies.
Cancellation or Change Policy
Late cancellations can affect us significantly. For the benefit of all, we ask your consideration in making and revising your reservations. Our cancellation policies are as follows:
- Cancellations must be made by 3:00 pm seven (7) days preceding your arrival day, otherwise cash deposits will be forfeited and credit cards will be charged for a two night stay. No shows and cancellations made the day of check-in are charged full amount of reservation. Cancellations must be received by phone and acknowledged by a staff member. Because of the chance of power outages or spam filters preventing email, leaving a message in any way is not sufficient until you receive confirmation of cancellation and a cancellation number.
- All changes or cancellations may be subject to a $30 service fee. We understand that unforeseen situations may cause you to change your plans, and we will do our best to re-let your rooms for you, refunding the full amount (plus a service fee). Guests checking out early will be responsible for any unused rooms/days. Prices subject to change without notification.
- On the rare occasion should winter travel be interrupted due to poor weather conditions, the Inn will honor cancellations under the following industry guidelines:
- The Buffalo-Niagara International Airport, if arriving by air;
- The NYS Thruway is closed due to poor travel conditions; and/or
- Local Police and/or NYS Troopers have issued a “No Travel” order.
- These cancellations will be given the opportunity to rebook on a future date with no penalties to the guest.
Additional Guest Information Access: Guest rooms are on the second floor and are reached by a flight of stairs. We will assist you with your luggage.
Pets: Unfortunately, no pets. We can refer you to great boarding kennels in the area. Other than the innkeepers various birds, restricted to the innkeeper’s quarters, there are no other pets on the premises.
Smoking: Due to our insurance as well as the health and safety of our guests, The Edwards Waterhouse Inn is proudly smoke free. We respectfully request that you help keep our facility smoke-free. Guests found to be smoking in guest rooms will be charged $150.00 per day for deep-cleaning.
Check in/Check out: Check in time is 3 to 9 p.m. Other check-in times may be arranged with advance notice. Check out time is 11 AM. Should a guest need an extended check in or checkout time, every effort will be made to accommodate the change.
Parking: Off street parking available
Amenities: Wireless Internet throughout the Inn, TV’s, Air Conditioning in season, King, Queen and Twin beds, Bottled water, Private ensuite baths.
Common areas include: The Grand Parlor; Receiving Room; Morning Room; Media/Library Room; Exercise Room with treadmill, Weider weight machine, stationary bicycle, free weights and exercise videos and DVDs, yoga mats. If you have forgotten anything – please ask!