Around 1850 F.S. Edwards constructed a modest Italianate Villa at 71 Central Avenue in Fredonia, NY that was transformed in 1895 by the new owner, Dr. John Waterhouse, into the magnificent Queen Anne Victorian that it is today, more than doubling the size. The house has seen many uses, from a home, sanitarium, women’s college dormitory (known as “Alumni Hall”) and apartments. We are proud to reveal a new use of this proud structure. The Edwards Waterhouse Inn, an elegant five room bed & breakfast.
71 Central Avenue
Fredonia, New York 14063